ANALYZE METABOLOMICS DATA
Metabolomics refers to the systematic identification and quantification of the small molecule metabolic products (the metabolome) of a biological system (cell, tissue, organ, biological fluid, or organism) at a specific point in time. Mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopy are the techniques most often used for metabolome profiling.
Qlucore Omics Explorer lets the researcher freely examine and analyze data from metabolomics experiments.
- Investigate any structure in data using variance filtering combined with PCA.
- Perform statistical filtering using ANOVA to enhance results.
- Generate a list of metabolites that classifies data based on a selection of statistical tests: F-test, t-tests or regression.
- Export lists for further analysis, such as enrichment and KEGG pathway analysis.
- Use hierarchical clustering or PCA to indentify subgroups.
- Work with Variable PCA plots to find correlation and networks among selected metabolites.
Watch our recorded webinar "Analyzing metabolomics data with Qlucore" here.
Easy data import
Qlucore Omics Explorer supports many data file formats. Import can be done in several ways, with or without normalization.